Friday, December 10, 2010

Busy Busy Week

This has been one crazy week!  It started off kind of slow but by Wednesday I have had a jam packed schedule.  

Wednesday night, I went to see the musical production of White Christmas with my mom and Aunt Francis.  The show was great and really added to my Christmas spirit this year.



Thursday evening, my circle group from church had our Christmas party. We all brought a dish and ended up with a wonderful meal.  We talked and laughed all night long.  Playing the dirty Santa game was a lot of fun!  I ended up with this metal star which I had to steal from someone else. (She wasn't too upset with me!)


Our missionary that our circle group supports was able to attend the party.  She and her husband live in Africa most of the year but have been able to come home for a couple of months.  They will return to Africa in January.  She is such a sweet lady and an inspiration to all of us.  She brought all of us a small gift from Africa and I chose this bracelet.  She is such a thoughtful person!


Today, I had to stay after school for our Christmas dance.  A middle school dance is such an interesting event to attend. HaHa!!  Luckily, we had no major problems and the kids had a great time.  

When I finally got home, Bryan and I had to go get groceries for tomorrow night.  We are having some of our friends over for a small Christmas party.  Looking forward to having people over to our house.  
Bryan and I enjoy entertaining! He likes to cook and I like to decorate! 

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That bracelet is so neat looking. I teach middle school students too so I know exactly what you mean!

    ReplyDelete