Friday, December 31, 2010

My Top 10 From 2010


Our Top 10 events from 2010!

10.  Bryan and I remodeled an old house into a wonderful home for the two of us (hopefully 3 of us really soon)!

9. I had the best birthday this year with some super friends and family.  They gave me a small baby shower with "baby essentials."  It was so much fun!


8.I got to spend most of my summer at the beach enjoying our families new beach house!


7. I have made some new friends through work, blogging, and CAS that I cherish everyday!

6.My wonderful husband has perfected grilling on his BIG GREEN EGG!  My meals are always amazing and I am so glad that my husband loves to cook!


5.Bryan and I had some great camping trips in 2010.  One of the best was Halloween weekend because we had so many friends there camping with us.  


4.BLOGGING!!!!  I never thought I would love blogging as much as I do but I have become slightly obsessed with it in 2010.  One of my favorite things to do is read all the other blogs that I follow.  It is great to read about other peoples lives and know that they experience some of the same things I do on a daily basis.  I feel like some of them are part of my family!

3.Baby Pruitt has the most amazing nursery! It is such a peaceful and happy place.  


2. We finished all adoption paperwork and are officially a waiting family with CAS!

1. Our relationships with God have grown so much this year.  We rely on him now to guide us and lead us through life.  We know that what he has planned for us is going to be amazing!!

I have a feeling that 2011 is going to be our year!  I hope that our family will welcome home "Baby Pruitt" forever!

I hope 2010 was as good for you as it was for us!
See you in 2011!!











2 comments:

  1. I love them...echoes some of my own big moments/likes of 2010. Happy new year, new friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told Tommy the same thing last night about this being our year! We live at the beach, if the beach house is close to us, we should meet up this summer! I pray that this year will bring great things for all of us!

    ReplyDelete