Saturday, December 25, 2010

Roxy loved her stocking this morning...


especially her new baby!!!  I am so thankful for my fun and loving dog.  She is such an important member of our family.


Bryan's diaper bag my mom got him for Christmas.  I am so lucky to have a wonderful husband who I love more and more everyday!!!  He is going to be an awesome father!




Roxy watching it snow!  The snowy weather made today one of the best Christmas days ever!!!





Today was a great Christmas day.  I am so grateful to have a wonderful family, loving husband, and sweet puppy in my life.  My main goal this Christmas season was to focus on what I do have right now and not on what we don't have.  Sometimes this was easier said than done but I did cherish Bryan and my (hopefully) last Christmas alone.  

Merry Christmas to all my friends, family, and blogging buddies!

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 
Thessalonians 5:18









No comments:

Post a Comment