Monday, December 20, 2010

Surprise Gift


When I got home from work today, I had a wonderful surprise gift.  Phyllis, who is our women's prayer group leader, left me a bag of goodies to say "thank you" for being a part of the group.  The gifts were so thoughtful especially this little note that was attached to some scripture. 

I love the scripture that she shared with me because it reminds me one more time that God has a wonderful plan for Bryan and I can't wait to see what it is.  Our adoption is going to be wonderful because it is in God's hands.   

Also in my bag of goodies was this precious "P" ornament!


This book was also in there which seems like it's going to be a great read.


Phyllis is such a thoughtful person who I admire and aspire to be like one day.  She is a great leader in our church community.  

Thanks Phyllis for making my day special!

3 comments:

  1. Who does not love a (good) surprise?! I think I need that book! Mine would be titled I am too young to feel this old. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really sweet. That verse is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you...how sweet!!! Also sorry it took me so long to reply to your comment on my blog...I actually got it from a local baby store but you can order personalized ones and design them on-line too!!

    ReplyDelete