Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another Day At Home

Due to the snow, I have been home all week long!  Monday was great because the snow was fresh and fun.  We had a great time hanging out with our friends and enjoying the day off together.  You know the first snow day is always the best.  

Yesterday, Bryan was home with me again because his office closed two days in a row which was very unusual.  There wasn't as much to do yesterday.  I think our highlights were going to get lunch at KFC and shopping at Dollar General. Last night we did play a round of Tiger Woods Golf on the Wii (Bryan only won by two strokes).  

Today Bryan had to go back to work.  The sun is out so maybe some ice will begin to melt but it's just so cold outside!  Our neighborhood streets are solid ice!  I may try to venture out this afternoon for some lunch with Angela and I would love to go the Y tonight...Cardiodance!!

I have to admit that it is wonderful not having to set an alarm.  If I could start work everyday about 9 it would be perfect.  My internal alarm clock wakes me up about 6:30 everyday but I can easily go back to sleep for about an hour or two.  Watching Regis and Kelly has been another one of highlights.  Regis is on vacation, so Kelly has had a different co-host everyday this week.  I just think Kelly is hilarious!  I love when she tells funny stories about her kids.  


My prayers are with Trisha and Tommy today as they are waiting for their phone to ring.  Their birthmother is due today and they will be blessed with a beautiful son!  Keep their family in your prayers as they have some traveling to do and the roads are still icy in some places.  I am so excited for their family and I can't wait to see pictures of their son!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. One does begin to get restless after a few days of being snowed in, for sure! Glad y'all have been able to get out some.

    ReplyDelete