Sunday, January 30, 2011

Early Valentines Day Gift

Bryan and I got an early Valentine's Day present from my mom (yes, we still get Valentine's day presents, we are slightly spoiled!).  We got an IPad!  It is really cool and fun to use.  It's our first Apple product so there are some things that are different that we are getting use to. 


I think blogging on the IPad is a little different.  I could type my post but could not figure out how to insert an image to my post.  Does anyone know how to help me?  Any tips on blogging from an IPad?


3 comments:

  1. I was looking at a friend's blog that linked to another one that linked to yours. I couldn't help but be drawn to your blog as we are also in the process of adoption. I read through some of your blog, but couldn't find where you are adopting from? It is a hard process, but we cannot wait to bring our little girl home. I hear the rewards make the wait worth the while!!! I am sure they do! Good luck! I also have a blog if you want to see our journey. www.w8ing4her.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I have an Iphone and I've never been able to get pictures to go through to the blog :) so I'm no help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are not allowed to have Apple products in our home (wink) so I am no help either. But what a great gift!

    ReplyDelete