Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Nursery Stuff!!

A few new purchases for the nursery!  Both of these little things came from Hobby Lobby.  
I have got to quit buying things but it is so much fun!  I can't imagine what it will be like when I know the gender of our baby!  Complete madness!!!



Also, I think I forgot to show you the stuffed dog my mom and dad got Baby Pruitt for Christmas.
Super Cute!  I just love his face!


Please pray for Trisha and Tommy at Waiting for Something Beautiful.  Their baby boy is here! They had a wonderful experience with their birthmother and I can't wait to see pictures of this precious baby boy!

Everybody smile!  Tomorrow is Friday!!!


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the things you bought...too cute!! I have come to the conclusion, being a fellow adoptive mom that is, that buying things for the baby is our way of feeling somewhat a part of the "pregnancy" stage. Every tells me to quit buying things too but buying items for our little guy helps with the process...just same some for showers :) Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm buying too, girl! Our hubbies will take away our wallets when we find out the gender. ;o) I absolutely love the blue and green colors in those items. And the doggie, honey hush--he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow all that stuff matches so well - especially the little bird!! You are a great decorator!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your post and sweet comments! I love that little dog! Those other two pieces are beautiful. Yeah, you think it's bad now, wait until you bring him/her home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say hi~ found your blog while blog hopping. My hubby and I just became a waiting family. I love these 2 pieces for your nursery...isn't it fun buying things?! Praying your match happens really really soon!

    ReplyDelete