Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This one's for you mom!

You know it's bad when your mom sends you a text message and ask if everything is o.k. because I haven't blogged in a few days!

I am doing well just super busy!  At work we started second semester and I have a new teammate that I am teaching with.  My other teammate is taking a leave of absence to complete a master's degree and another teacher at our school is filling in for him.  She is an amazing and experienced teacher but we are just going through an adjustment period.  She is having to get to know our kids and her new schedule.  I am trying to make her feel as welcome as possible but its keeping me very busy.  Also, we are making up a snow day this Saturday so that means extra planning this week!  

At night I have been going to the YMCA to workout.  Plus some of my favorite shows started new episodes this week.  So of course after 8:00, I am glued to the TV!  

No news on the adoption front but hopefully soon!  I am planning a baby shower for our adoption agency in February so I am super excited about that...details coming soon!
I am very excited about all of the adoption stories that I am getting to read about through other blogs!  Each and every story is wonderful and different in many ways.  Hearing about the adoption stories makes me happy and hopeful! 

That's all I've got.  There's just not much going on with us these days.  Just hanging out, staying busy, and waiting on our phone to ring!


2 comments:

  1. I was feeling like your mom...guess that is why I sent you a message. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping busy really helped us during the waiting time! I can't wait until you get that call. Many prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete