Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday Project

Bryan and I really like cookbooks and have a pretty good collection of them.  I have been thinking and looking for some creative way to display them in the kitchen.  I didn't want a regular bookshelf, I wanted something old. Well, this turned into todays project.  Bryan and I went shopping at antique and junk stores in the area.  We came across an old wooden crate that Bryan said he could hang on the wall.  It turned out to be perfect! 



Also, Roxy got a haircut!


Have a great rest of the weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I really have a love for cookbooks too! So much so that I make myself check them out from the library now instead of buying them. :) I love the idea of displaying them! Great job, Bryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cookbooks too. Tommy says I banned from buying any more :) I love what you bought. It looks great! Isn't it great to have a handy husband!

    ReplyDelete