Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Not much to say...

So I am discovering that it is really hard to blog daily.  Some days I just don't have anything to say.  
It seems that all my days are pretty routine lately.  
Work, YMCA, Dinner, Bed

Work is settling down a bit.  I do have to present a workshop tomorrow after school and as soon as thats over I will be able to relax.  

I have been trying to go to the Y as much as possible because summer is just around the corner!  

Monday night, I did make some yummy chicken.  I put some chicken breast in the crock pot with some Italian dressing and a little water.  They cooked all day and were really tender!  It's a super easy recipe and great for a weekday meal.  

That's about it for now!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that recipe...going to have to try it soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chicken sounds yummy! I'm praying hard for you! I hope you hear something soon!

    ReplyDelete