Sunday, February 27, 2011

Quick Weekend Recap

This weekend has been super busy!

Friday:  Bryan and I met a bunch of our friends at a restaurant and had a great dinner! There was a lot of catching up and laughing.  It was nice to see everyone.

Saturday:  Bryan and I woke up to find this in our back yard.


Isn't he cute!


Then we got ready and went to a camping show with Bryan's mom and stepfather.  It was at the convention center and there was a ton of campers to tour.  We have a camper now that we love but can't wait to upgrade to something bigger sometime in the future.  On the way home, we hit the mall where Bryan got a new pair of Sperry's which he loves.  I got some new perfume because I was completely out.  I loved the way that Sarah Jessica Parker's perfume smelled.  Plus the bottle is super cute!


We ended the day by eating dinner and helping the in-laws with their new computer.  It was a great day!

Sunday:  Bryan and I began the day with a wonderful service at church and a wonderful lunch at the country club.  Then it was so beautiful here that we wanted to do something outside, so we decided to go play golf at the local Par 3 and my mom and dad went with us.  It was actually a lot of fun and the weather was amazing.  I believe it got up to 79 degrees and was actually hot on the golf course.  








Of course tonight, Bryan grilled some chicken wings and brats with onions.  Mom and Dad ate dinner with us and now I am truly exhausted.  I am heading to the bathtub and straight to bed.  

I hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments: