Sunday, February 13, 2011

Grammys



Tonight the Grammy awards come on TV and it is one of my favorite award shows!  I love all the different types of music and I love to see what the stars are wearing.  My night begins with the Red Carpet coverage where they interview all the different stars and ask them who they are wearing.  Then on to the show which requires me to stay up a little bit later than normal but it's worth it.

Watching award shows is something I grew up doing with my mom.  We would always pop a big bowl of popcorn and lounge around while watching the show.  We would critique the stars and talk about their performances and of course their outfits!  

The weather is beautiful here and it is suppose to be warmer all this week. 
 I hope everyone enjoys their week and has a Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!







No comments:

Post a Comment