Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Wedding Accessory

Tonight I have a wedding and I have to admit, I love a wedding!  I love the dresses, decorations, friends, and food.  The happy couple is a sweet, sweet girl who is in my circle prayer group at church and she is marrying a guy who I went to high school with.  They will be a beautiful couple!

So I woke up this morning ,of course, thinking about what I was going to wear.  I have it narrowed down to two different dresses.  One is black and the other one is shiny grey.  Either one is comfortable and easy to wear (which is important to me now the older I get).  But I want one new accessory!  An over sized clutch!  I have been wanting one for a while but didn't have a reason to buy one but now I do.  So I am getting dressed and heading to the mall.  Nothing like waiting to the last minute! 

This is what I was thinking...


I love the different colors because sometimes I don't like for my outfit to be so matchy-matchy. Also, I don't want it to be too dressy so I can I carry it with any outfit.  It will be great for going out to dinner or other parties.  But I think at this point I might just have to see what I can find.  Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment