Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I am looking forward to tonight...

First of all can I just say it's been one of those days.  Sometimes middle schoolers can be crazy!  I know most of you find that shocking but all I can say sometimes is WOW!
The good news is I am home and excited about a couple of things.  

1.  First off I am cooking dinner tonight which actually we don't do much during the week.  We mostly cook on the weekends.  During the week, we will heat up some soup, eat a bowl of cereal, or eat a healthy choice meal.  Tonight though I am going old school and making...


Thats right, I am going to slave for hours and make my wonderful husband Hamburger Helper.  When Bryan and I first got married, we lived off this stuff because it is so cheap and easy.  We stopped eating them (I think for healthy reasons) but they were always really good.  Stroganoff is our favorite!

2.  After dinner, I am going to take a nice hot bath and read my book which is really getting good.  I started a novel called Smoke Screen by Sandra Brown which is a mystery/thriller.  


3.  Tonight TV is going to be challenging.  At 8:00 there are two shows on that I want to watch.



All I can say is thank goodness for DVR!  Also tonight, Bryan and I love Modern Family that comes on at 9:00.  It is so funny!

I hope everyone has a great night!







2 comments:

  1. I love The Middle on Wed. nights! My college roommate, who also loves it, tried to get me into Modern Family but I just could not get into it. Which is odd for me because I am such a sitcom kinda girl that I can get into almost all of them. ;o) Enjoy your relaxing evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I haven't had hamburger helper in forever! Isn't funny how the simple things in life make us happy :) Hope you had a great night!

    ReplyDelete