Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Great Night & 100th Post!

Tonight was great!  Gretchen and Doris from our adoption agency, Christian Adoption Services, came to my ladies group at church and shared some wonderful information about the agency.  I invited them to come to share the agencies mission and their love for children.  The night was also a baby shower for the agency.  The adoption agency always needs supplies to help them take care of the newborns while they are in their care. We had wonderful food, great speakers, and a ton of baby presents for the agency.  We had twenty-eight wonderful ladies show up tonight.  

Me, Doris (co-founder of agency), & Gretchen (pregnancy counselor)



My mom Bonny, Sandra, Me & Judy
We prepared the food for the meeting.


All the gifts that were donated to the agency! 



A big thank you goes out to Gretchen & Doris for traveling tonight to spend some time with us.  I received so many positive comments tonight from the ladies. They really enjoyed your presentation!

Also this is my 100th post on my blog!  Pretty cool!


 












5 comments:

  1. So sorry I had to miss tonight! I'm having a few challenging health issues...but I knew it would be a wonderful time. Love the pictures....and congrats on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Looks like it turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so nice! Looks like you guys had a great time! Congrats on the 100th post!

    ReplyDelete