Thursday, February 17, 2011

Congratulations! & Why does it have to be so hard?

I want to congratulate Linda & Chris on the placement of their son 
Austin Lloyd.  Bryan and I ate lunch with Linda & Chris at our very first CAS workshop and they were such a nice couple.  We are so excited for them! Check out pictures at the agency blog, Waiting on God, Waiting on Placement.

On another note...
Since I have been sick, I haven't been back to the YMCA.  Instead of going tonight (since I do feel better), Bryan and I are ordering out Mexican food! Why is it so difficult to get back in a routine when you get out of it for a couple of days?  Bryan and I were doing so good watching what we were eating and exercising every night.  Why does it have to be so hard?  Well, I am determined that next week, we are getting back in the routine.  I was actually down a few pounds and I can't afford to get lazy and put them right back on.  Summer is just right around the corner and I can't wait to spend it at the beach (hopefully with our new baby)!

Tomorrow is Friday and there is no more Saturday school, Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. Been thinking about you! Glad you are feeling better. Summer at the beach with a newborn sounds awesome! You deserve it and I hope it works out that way :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to get back on track! It has been so hard for me to stop snacking since I've been home! I'm praying hard for you guys! It would be a blast to have 2 little ones playing at the beach this summer :)

    ReplyDelete