Friday, February 4, 2011

Rainy Day Dinner

It has rained all day today! I could not wait to get home and stay home. So I went to the grocery store for a few things on my way home from work and I ended up buying things for some taco soup.

Here is the recipe I used:

1 lb. hamburger meat
1 can of corn
1 can of black beans
1 can of red beans
1 can of Rotel
1 can of tomato sauce
1 can of crushed tomatoes
1 package of taco seasoning
1 small onion chopped
shredded cheddar cheese
sour cream 
tortilla chips


Bryan made nachos with his soup.  It ended up being a little thick!


I think tonight is going to be pajamas and movie night.  The great end to a busy week!


2 comments:

  1. Oh that looks heavenly. What a perfect night for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband bought ingredients for taco soup today! Yum!

    ReplyDelete