Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Prayer Request

I wanted to share with you an email that received today.  It is from a concerned mother that I work with and I asked her permission to share on my blog.  I told her that I have many followers who will add Erica to their prayer list.

Prayer warriors,


Would you please pray for my Erica? We think she has the flu. She went to the doctor on campus yesterday and they refused to do a flu test on her! She told them that her boyfriend had tested positive for the flu and that she had been taking care of him all weekend (therefore, she had been exposed). I am FURIOUS that they would not test her! I mean, she could have been in the early stages of it, you know? As you both know, when you are in college, you just can't afford to be sick. I am going down after work today to check on her and to take some "comfort" foods and tylenol/nyquil, hoping that she will eat something. I know she is 19 (and will be 20 soon) but, she is still my child and I worry about her. I am soooo thankful that I have such awesome prayer warriors that I can ask to pray when I am in need!


In Him,


Gail
Proverbs 3:5&6


Thanks guys!

2 comments: