Monday, February 14, 2011

Our Valentines

Today has been pretty yucky for me.  I didn't go to work today because I am sick.  My head is full of congestion and I have a sore throat.  So I have pretty much laid around all day on this Valentine's Day.  

Bryan and I never do gifts for each other on Valentine's Day but he did cook an outstanding meal for me tonight!

He was in charge and even stopped at the grocery store on his way home from work.



Shrimp bread!


Grilled salmon & rice.


Later tonight, we will have chocolate chip cookies and milk.


Bryan did a great job tonight.  Thanks honey for a wonderful Valentine's Day dinner.

Maybe next year, we will have another special little Valentines in our lives!

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are not feeling well! What a yummy (and comforting!) meal your hubby made for you. I am counting on you having a sweet little Valentine next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby fixed dinner for me, too! Enjoy your cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you are not feeling well! Hope you feel better soon. Dinner looks great! I'm praying that a sweet Valentine is there "early" for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sore throat is not a lot of fun its just uncomfortable and difficult to swallow.

    usually, i would take the Nim Jiom Cough Syrup (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) which has a thick consistency formulation. it coats the throat and includes herbs that are particularly good for that application.

    i hope it works on you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Your dinner looked delish! I am going to have to get the recepi from Bryan for the shrimp bread.

    ReplyDelete