Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday

Well today was the last make-up school day for the snow days we missed in January.  Saturday school is not terrible because it's only half a day.  But getting out of the bed is very difficult.  It's like my body knows its Saturday and that I should not be moving at 6:00 am!  The kids were great and now we are just hoping we have no more snow for this year.  

As soon as I came home from school, I took a great nap!  Now very rarely do I nap but my sinuses are crazy right now so I wasn't feeling that great.  My two hour nap was so peaceful, Bryan wasn't home and Roxy of course napped with me.  

Bryan grilled us a steak tonight which was great!  Then we went to Scott & Angela's house to hang out. The guys watched the race and Angela and I played with Braden.

I just took two nighttime sinus pills so I will be asleep very soon. Hopefully they will help me sleep better than I did last night.  Waking up and not being able to breathe is no fun! I hope I feel better tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment